Karangahake is under immediate threat. Tangata whenua, local residents and Watchdog are working together to save this precious area – join us and take action:
- Like our facebook page and the Protect Karangahake page to get regular updates.
- Use the hashtag #saveKarangahake on your social media to raise awareness.
- Write to the Hauraki District Council about their Resource Consent process and voice your opposition to the consent being granted especially without any public notification.
- Sign and share the petition to protect Karangahake.
- Donate to Watchdog to support this work.
WATCH THIS SPACE for more information coming soon!
Karangahake Protest – Hundreds speak up for threatened conservation land